Terms Of Service
Terms of Service Agreement
This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (“User” or “You”) and SpringCandle.com (“Website” or “We” or “Our” or “Us”). By accessing or using the Website and any related services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement, including any additional guidelines or rules applicable to specific services or features that may be posted on the Website. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use the Website.
2. Intellectual Property
All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, and software, is the intellectual property of SpringCandle.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any content on the Website without our prior written consent.
3. User Conduct
When using the Website, you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations. You further agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
– Violating any applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights.
– Posting or transmitting unauthorized commercial messages (spam) or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
– Uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
– Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website, its servers, or any other systems or networks associated with the Website.
– Interfering with or disrupting the Website or its services or servers, or violating any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, expressed or implied. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or availability of the Website or its content. Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall SpringCandle.com or its affiliates, partners, or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the Website, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses.
7. Modifications and Termination
We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any part thereof, at any time and for any reason, without notice. We may also impose limits on certain features or services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website without liability or prior notice.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement or the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Terms of Service Agreement.